Tuesday, June 22, 2010

a. We're "even"

You chose:
a. We're "even."

"Fine, Brent. Do you feel better about yourself now? Do you feel like a man because you punched me in the neck and ripped a cookbook in half?"

"Actually, Chef, I do. It's a thick-a** cookbook."

Gordon's glare turns light. He chuckles. Even he can't resist my razor-sharp wit. "Come here, ya old sod." He grabs me around the neck and bro-hugs me.

We go inside and start a food-fight, prancing around under powdered sugar clouds while Cyndi Lauper performs song-and-dance in the background. Present-day Cyndi Lauper at that.

Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill walk in from the dining room and start blurting out obscene sexual jokes. The jokes aren’t really funny, but their dry and sarcastic interactions with each other are infectiously hilarious. Gordon and I get caught up in the insanity, and find by the end of the drug-infused, coma-inducing, drunken bender, we’re both wickedly funny people resigned to an inevitable friendship.

THE END.





No comments:

Post a Comment