Tuesday, June 22, 2010

B. He insults me

You chose:
B. He insults me.

I get up from my cozy digs on my friend's tiled living room floor with a fan at my head. I throw on a robe--though I never normally wear one--slide into some slippers, again, not something I've ever done before, and proceed to the door with a faux-sleepy face. I flip on the light, peep out the hole, all the while knowing who it is and what he wants. Yet I open the door anyway. I'm co-dependent like that.

"You effing DONKEY," he shouts in a soupy English accent. It's my favorite insult he ever offers. I'm half-tempted to smile and forgive him. I'm another part-tempted to incite more anger to hear more English obscenities. This ties in well with that final, smaller part of me that's moved to retaliation.

Do I:
or




No comments:

Post a Comment