Wednesday, June 23, 2010

2. Hit him in the head

You chose:
2. I hit him in the head.

I don't like Gordon's tone. And I don't really like his proposition either. I drop the peacemaker gig and grab the book off the coffee table. I smash Gordon in the head with his own cookbook, Gordon Ramsay Makes It Easy. Touche, Gordon.

I hear a ringing like something hard hitting metal. It's not my ear ringing because I hit him. Is that his ears ringing? Nope. It's a key. Fell out of the middle of the cookbook. It appears the cookbook was hollowed out in the middle to hide the key like we're in prison or something. Gordon is stunned at the blasphemy--of getting hit in the head with his own cookbook and the hollowing out of said cookbook.

I pick up the key, and notice it is engraved. In LATIN. Awesome. Who knows Latin anymore, in the last, I don't know, millennium?

Do we:
or




No comments:

Post a Comment